June 23, 2017
Bone Broth ‘Pate’
Bone Broth 'Pate'
Author: Nell Stephenson
Recipe type: Appetizer
Wondering what to do with the bones after you've made bone broth? Eat them! The truest embodiment of nose to tail dining; nothing goes to waste!
- Bones from 24-hour bone broth
- Olive oil
- Himalayan Salt
- Bone broth, optional
- After you've strained the bones out of your bone broth and the bones have cooled, place in high power blender, such as vitamix
- Add olive oil and Himalayan salt
- Blend, adding oil as well as bone broth, depending on desired texture, and salt
- Taste and adjust accordingly
- Store in mason jar and enjoy as a spread for crudités or on its own as a savory snack