Superfood Delight Recipe from Pocket Paleo Snacks!
All real, fresh foods offer nutritional benefits, so they’re actually all “superfoods.” Still, whether high in a particular antioxidant or rich in a particular vitamin, certain foods stand out more so than others and adding them to you menu does round out the whole picture while bringing a little hint of the rainforest right into your home! Ingredients
- 2 tablespoons raw powdered Maca
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 2 cups sprouted macadamia nuts
- 2 tablespoons raw shredded coconut
- ¼ cup naturally dried, nothing-added goji berries
- ¼ cup raw cacao nibs
- In a medium glass bowl, stir Maca into coconut oil until completely dissolved
- Add macadamia nuts and stir.
- Add coconut, goji berries and nibs, mixing well to combine.
- Store in airtight container up to one week.