May 7, 2015
|Paleoista's Chimichurri|| |
Recipe type: Sauce
Author: Nell Stephenson
Argentinean chimmichurri sauce - perfect for grass-fed steak or chicken!
- 1 cup Cold Pressed Extra Virgin Olive oil
- Freshly squeezed lemon juice from one small Meyer Lemon
- 4 Cloves Fresh Garlic (or more)
- 2 Shallots
- 1 cup Minced Parsley
- 1 cup Basil
- Whiz in food processor until smooth and add more of any of the above ingredients specific to your own favorite flavors.
- Use as a marinade on chicken or lean steak the day before cooking, or on fish the day of and reserve some to the side.
- Grill or broil until done to our liking and serve with your favorite fresh veggies offering remainder of marinade to pour atop finished dish.