Rib-eye Becomes Steak & Eggs
A fatty cut of grass fed meat is an absolute part of healthy Paleo living. Go ahead and order the giant steak at dinner, with the knowledge and confidence none of it will go to waste, since you’ll be eating it the next morning for breakfast! Ingredients
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups mushrooms, sliced
- 1 small yellow onion, sliced
- ¼ pound leftover grilled, grass-fed rib-eye, cubed
- 4 raw, pastured, whole eggs
- 4 cups Mache lettuce
- Heat oil in skillet over medium low heat
- Add mushrooms and onion and sauté until browned, about 5 minutes
- Add cubed steak and cook 1 more minute.
- Crack open eggs on top of mixture, cook one minute, and then flip over.
- Cover, turn off heat and let sit 1 minute longer.
- Serve on top of Mache lettuce