February 27, 2012
Author: Nell Stephenson
Recipe type: Marinade & Sauces
One of the easiest and tastiest options for a 'sauce' for veggies, proteins and salads alike.
- One bulb garlic
- Olive oil, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Remove outer, papery skin from garlic.
- Break apart individual cloves and smash with side of chef's knife.
- Remove papery skin from each clove.
- Place in ceramic bowl and drizzle on the olive oil, to taste. Make sure to at least use enough to cover the cloves.
- Cover with foil
- Bake for 30 - 40 minutes until cloves are soft.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 5 minutes before using.
- Spoon onto steamed veggies, puree into a marinade for any protein, or eat it as is!