July 24, 2020
Cauliflower Rice with Lemongrass + Chives
Cauliflower "Rice" with Lemongrass + Chives
Author: Nell Stephenson
Recipe type: Paleoista
Cuisine: Gut Boosting
One of the best things about using cauliflower in place of rice is the end result: lighter and less filling! Here's an easy way to jazz up an otherwise neutral flavor with lemongrass and a hint of garlic.
- 1 large head organic cauliflower
- 2 T coconut oil
- 8 oz chicken lemongrass bone broth
- Optional for garnish: fresh chives
- Cut cauliflower into large chunks, about 2"
- Place in vitamix and pulse to create 'rice"
- Heat oil in cast iron skillet over medium
- Add 'riced' cauliflower to skillet, stirring continuously
- Pour broth in
- Let simmer 2-3 minutes
- Serve with chopped chives on top