Danielle’s Paleo Coconut Cabbage & Kale
- 3 cups shredded red cabbage
- 2 carrots, grated, optional
- 3 green onions, julienned (white parts and some green)
- 2 cups kale, chopped
- 3-5 cloves of garlic, sliced
- bit of water
- lime juice of 1 or 2 limes
- 1-2 T of curry powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2-3 T fresh coconut cream to finish
- Optional: Thai chilies to taste (added at the end)
- Put everything in a pot except for the coconut cream. Cook on a low heat until the veggies get tender or to a desired texture. Some like crunchier kale, some like more soft. It's up to you!
- Season to taste, and when it's cooked to your liking remove from heat and stir in the fresh coconut cream. Add some chopped chilies, if desired.
This can take as long or as little time as you like depending on how done you like your veggies. Also, it can serve as little as 2 hungry eaters or 4 as a side dish.