October 2, 2021
Self Health 15 Minute Smoothie
Author: Dr. Kristi Funk
Recipe type: Smoothie
From breast cancer surgeon, Dr. Kristi Funk, this easy to make smoothie tastes great and delivers powerful cancer fighting antioxidants to nourish your body! Enjoy it along with some oily, wild salmon and throw in some raw kale to give it that good old Paleoista balance of macros!
- 1 cup of blueberries
- 1 cup strawberries
- 1⁄2 cup raspberries
- 1⁄2 cup blackberries (if raspberries and blackberries are not available, substitute blueberries and strawberries. Frozen is okay too, especially wild harvested. Use Frozen if you like your smoothie more frosty)
- 1 banana
- 1 powder pack of Nature’s Way Primadophilus Intensive Probiotic (or crack one capsule and drop in powder)
- 2 tablespoons Nordic Naturals or Carlson’s omega-3 fish oil
- 1⁄4 cup whole leaf Lily of the Desert aloe vera gel (Inner Fillet Only)
- 11⁄2 cups not-from-concentrate orange or apple juice
- 2 ounces green tea (You can use left over tea leaves from pot)
- 1-2 Teaspoons of raw dark honey to taste
- 2 Tablespoons of Genesis Fusion 4 (Goji, Acai, Noni, Mangosteen)
- 2 Tablespoons of chia seeds
- 1 Teaspoon of cinnamon
- 20 drops of organic clove oil (HerbPharm or Gaia Herbs)
- Put all the following ingredients in a blender on high for one minute.
- Pour into a large glass and drink to your Self Health.
- If traveling to the office or work, be sure to get a large portable cup and sip on this delicious smoothie throughout the morning.