Paleo Fx In Your Home!
Paleo FX is here again!
While I won’t be speaking this year, due to an engagement I’ll be presenting at in Germany (spreading the Paleo love internationally!), I want to share with you what you can get in the comfort of your home if you sign up for live streaming.
Here’s a little background for you, from the PFx Site:
Paleo f(x)™ Austin is the single largest Paleo conference in the world. This signature event includes the following lineup for 2014:
- Dozens of world-class speakers including physicians, nutritionists, research scientists, professional athletes, coaches, trainers, bloggers, podcasters, sustainability and food activists, biohackers, and more.
- Many speakers are leaders in their fields and include New York Times best-selling authors, professional athletes, and renowned activists in diverse fields.
- Confirmed speakers: Robb Wolf, Chris Kresser, Mark Sisson, Sarah Fragoso, Dallas & Melissa Hartwig, Nora Gedgaudas, Michelle Tam, Dr. Terry Wahls, Nate Miyaki, John Durant, Diane Sanfilippo, Lierre Keith, Molly Galbraith, and dozens more, plus many exciting additions TBA.
- Five stages: two premiere stages for presentations and Mastermind panels, the Strength and Conditioning stage, the Cooking Demo stage, and the Paleo On Ramp stage.
- Something for everyone: a variety of Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced sessions, including Paleo 101 talks by experts, designed to introduce beginners to Paleo.
- The Strength and Conditioning expo floor with demos and workshops lead by master trainers and natural movement experts.
- The Paleo f(x)™ vendor and sponsor fair — an array of health-conscious, paleo-friendlyvendors and sponsors.
- Post-event Video on Demand, so that you can catch some of the sessions you might have missed, after the event.
- Located at the Palmer Event Center, a premier event space in downtown Austin, with close proximity to many of the city’s finest restaurants, bars, and cultural attractions.