Join Me for a Talk on Fit, but Fat!
Athletes, are you wondering how you can toe the line at the first race of your 2016 season looking as lean as you’ve always wanted?
Weekend warriors, how about addressing how much you can really ‘get away with’ in terms of making the most of your exercise regime and balancing it out with mindful eating?
You’re invited to FIT BUT FAT, a free lecture tomorrow, Wednesday, March 23, 2016 from 7:00 PM to 10:00 PM (PDT).
PHASE IV Scientific Health and Performance Center©
1544 20th Street
Santa Monica, CA 90404
Join us tomorrow for an informative talk on Fit but Fat at Phase IV in Santa Monica.
Collectively, Robert Forster, PT, Jacob Lee, EP, Phase IV Head of Exercise Science and I will address:
- How to achieve your ideal performance body weight
- How to unlock the mysteries of your personal physiology
- How to optimize your daily nutrition with science based meal plans
- How to find your optimum fat burning exercise intensity
- The perfect balance of training and recovery
- The importance of metabolic rate and the ability to burn more calories every hour, all day long
- How to determine the exact calories needed to fuel your workouts and lifestyle and still lose weight
This is a special event you simply won’t want to miss!
Click here to register; space is limited.
See you tomorrow night!