Paleo & Endurance Sports: The Perfect Fuel for the Long Haul
Check out my talk today on how to be a successful Paleo endurance athlete!
By now, you’re likely well aware of the free online women’s weight loss summit that’s been going on for the past couple of weeks.
If you haven’t moved forward with it because you think there might be a catch (and by the way, that’s the way my mind works, too, as soon as I get an email or newsletter saying something’s free… I’m always wondering where the trick is!), here’s the deal:
There are 12 presentations that are broken down into groups and go live online and repeat for 48 hours. Then they’re taken down and the next group is up.
And if you miss it, you miss it, unless you decide to buy the group of lectures.
My part in all of this is as a presenter, and today, my talk about being a Paleo endurance athlete goes live.
For anyone who thinks Paleo doesn’t serve endurance athletes, I’d like to illustrate that it does, actually, as it’s been a key reason why I’ve been able to compete at a very high level in both Ironman and marathoning.
- How to fuel endurance exercise, even on a lower carb diet…
- How to switch from being a carb-burner to a fat burner the right way…
- How to fuel endurance exercise and lean out at the same time (no carbo- loading involved)…
- How to end your reliance on sugary gel packets on long runs and rides…
- Exactly what to eat while you’re training in order to lose fat, maintain energy levels, and perform at your best…
- How to know if you’re in the “Chronic Cardio” zone…
Other presentations included in the summit are
- What to eat (and which foods to avoid
- How to balance and take control of your hormones
- How to heal digestion, thyroid, and autoimmune conditions that are sabotaging your weight loss naturally
- How to “cheat” and still lose weight
- How to exercise (and more importantly, how NOT to exercise)
You really well get quite a bit of useful, easy to implement weight loss information out of it.
I’d highly recommend registering for this event, as it could be the final step in achieving your weight loss goals.
P.S. And when you register for The Weight Loss Solution, you’ll also get a FREE bonus report that will show you 10 of the top reasons that you are NOT losing weight – and exactly what to do to fix them. These reasons are NOT what you’d expect, so I’d highly recommend reading the WHOLE report.