Autumn Root Veggie Medley Recipe
With cooler temps and shorter days, it’s clear that autumn has begun… even in LA!
Here’s a cozy meal to prepare that will provide a hearty feel to a meal that’s still completely Paleoista Approved!
- 2 pounds root veggies of your choice, such as carrots, turnips, parsnips and beets or a combination
- 1 large yellow onion
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 sprig rosemary
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400
- Wash, peel and cube all root veggies and onion into even sizes
- Place in flat, glass baking dish
- Place coconut oil on top
- Scatter rosemary on top
- Bake roughly 45 minutes, stirring occasionally until browned and softened
- Remove from oven and let cool slightly on wire rack
- Serve on a bed of greens with your favorite lean protein